Friday, February 12, 2010


I don’t really like love I think it is pointless I could go without it. People way over exaggerate about it unless your obsessed. The only thing I love is myself and what I have. I love myself because I like the way I am if other people don’t like me that’s a loss for them. I also love my family I could live with them easily I don’t hate any of them even though my mom can be very annoying but I get over it. I also love my cellular device because that’s how I communicate with people. If I did not have my phone I wouldn’t know whats going on. I also love my xbox when im bored at home that’s what I do because its fun and when I play it its different every time.

Ive learned that love is not easy it also costs a lot of money because you just have to buy so much other stuff just to get someone to love you. I do have love for my dog especially she means a lot to me. Way more then my sister ever would. But that’s it I think love is a waste of time and I wouldn’t like it besides with some things.

No comments:

Post a Comment