Friday, December 18, 2009


Dear santa
Corey suba

Theses are the reasons that I have been a bad kid this year even though I thought it was funny. I took plastic wrap and put over the toilet seat cover because my dad every night will get up and go so he did and you can just kind of imagine what happen there I thought it was funny but my dad sure didn’t. Another time is when I locked my sister in her room because I was mad at her. Something that I also thought was funny was when I took this bug repelant and when my mom was in the shower I went in the bathroom and sprayed it every and it was verystrong and made the bathroom smell for days and days. I have also did bad this year because I did terrible on a lot of my test but the rest of my assignments were good.

These are now the reason I have been good this year me and my family went to my grandmas nursing home and helped make food for everyone there. Another reason I was good is because I have been scoring a lot of goals in hockey. I am also proud of myself because our band is playing a lot of gigs lately and have been practicing a lot we are entering a competition to open up for bon jovi in march at the palace but I will doubt we will win but there is always a chance. I am also doing way better in school this year rather than last year.

My Christmas list is the best.
I want a xbox 360
I want new ice skates
I want a laptop
I want a lot of money and clothes from pacson because that’s where I always shop.

3 comments:

  1. You did a great job on your dear santa blog I can agree with you when I am mad sometimes I either lock
    my sister in her bedroom or our upstairs bathroom

    MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some good, some not so good - nothing terribly evil...did you get what you wanted for XMas?

    ReplyDelete
  3. really if u win ull open for bon jovi

    ReplyDelete